First time visiting? CLICK HERE FIRST
Then read the NEWS update 6/21/13
HOME!!!!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Movie Club: A Goal

So last week I introduced the idea of The Movie Club

At first we heard from no one.  Then one.  Then two.

As I type this we're up to 6!  I'm stoked.  But 4 of those have come in the last 24 hours.  Which makes me believe there is more potential than just 6.

When I introduced the Movie Club, I didn't have a goal.  I just put it out there.  X number of people.  Now I want a target to shoot for.  I want to see 20.
 
We have a week and a half until July 1 when I'm
gonna send out the first notice.  Something just tells me that this is an obtainable goal.

To recap (for those who missed the first post) the Movie Club:  We will send you a reminder (via e-mail, text or Facebook) at the beginning of every month for 5 months.  We'll only remind you once.  Payment is on you...we won't hound you.  You can pay via the Donate Button, The Tax Exempt Button, or if you live close enough you can just hand us cash or check.

Our initial thought for the Movie Club was 10 dollars a month....roughly the cost of a movie and some popcorn.  If you wanna vary that, you know that we're flexible.  We already had one person pay all 5 months ahead of time so we don't have to remind them.  Whatever you want.

Already part of the Movie Club? Your new goal is to find someone else to jump on board.

No comments: